Philippines Cauayan Mission

Philippines Cauayan Mission

Monday, November 17, 2014

I Need A New Umbrella

Pretty good week again this week! Language is improving. This week was a pretty good week language wise. Also we got 24 lessons this week so that is a record for me since I've been here! Still didn't have any investigators at church this week but we have some that are continuing to pray and read everyday. They are always busy though so hard to contact.
Tuesday- Had district meeting in the morning. Pretty good. Lesson was on companionship's and my companion teaches it so maybe he is trying to tell me something...haha who knows. At the dinner appointment, Sister Florence was there. She's like my little sis. She needed help with her homework but first she explained to me how hard school was and how they're combining math and science together which makes it super hard. She was making me laugh so hard! Then I couldn't even figure out her homework so she told me I was useless haha. 
 
Wednesday and Thursday were good days of work. Got 10 lessons in those 2 days which almost never happens where we are. 
Friday- Zone leaders invited us to an activity at night at the church which was super fun. It's awesome that everyone here gets really into the games. We played a game I have gotten pretty good at so I did pretty well! 
Saturday- Had a normal day. Rained while we were out at work and my umbrella broke about a month ago and I haven't bought a new one yet so I got soaked. It only rained in the area we were. When we left the area, we went about 100 yards away from the mountain and the road was dry. 
 
Sunday- Church was good. The less active from last week came again this week with his wife again. Two weeks in a row for him which is awesome. He's been less active for over 20 years. The lunch appointment was great. Sunday lunch appointments are the best.
 
Good week overall! Work is good and the language is improving! Love and miss you all! 

Love Elder Haacke
 
 The pictures are of Bambang City where Bryan is serving:
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment